Injection Molding Plastics
Deluxe Plastics delivers full-service injection molding capabilities, from 2-shot molding, insert molding, machining, and assembly, to value-adding secondary operations such as pad printing and hot stamping.
Deluxe Plastics offers precision, experience, and excellent industrial capabilities to fulfill your injection molding needs. We operate 55 injection molding machines, ranging from 20 to 900 tonnage, to provide the exact level of force needed for your specified task. The majority of those machines are equipped with Star Automation Robots, which increase our overall production and efficiency. Operating in three dedicated shifts, 24 hours a day, we cut lead times and work hard to ensure your project is molded quickly and efficiently.
- 2-Shot molding (rotational & transfer)
- Over-molding & insert molding
- In-mold labeling (IML) & In-mold decorating (IMD)
- MeltFlipper® runner balancing
- Machining (including milling, drilling, tapping, and reaming)
- Assembly (in and off-line)
- Sonic Welding
- Pad Printing, Hot Stamping & Engraving
- A large array of resins are available, including engineered, filled, commodity, UV stabilized, flame-retardant, anti-microbial, etc.
Ready to see how Deluxe Plastics improves and optimizes the injection molding process? Connect with our team today to learn more specifics and request a quote.
Injection Molding Equipment
Deluxe Plastics is able to match your injection molding needs with our wide range of equipment to provide the right amount of force needed for your specific application. Precision is needed to minimize the risk of part defects and waste, and to maximize the life of the mold used. Our array of injection molding machines means you’ll have the appropriate amount of force for your injection molded products.
- 55 Injection Molding Machines
- Tonnage ranging from 20–900 tons
- The majority of presses are equipped with automation robots to assist in reaching productivity goals
- 3 Two-shot machines ranging from 600-900 tons
- 15 machines equipped with cavity pressure sensing capability, providing insight into the mold where the plastic part is gradually taking shape